<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Atomic Burger – Bristol review

Love comics, cult memorabilia, burgers and campfire desserts? Well, have I found the perfect hangout for you! And boy does this place make you feel like a kid again.
For a start, just look at Atomic Burger's menu! Forget your standard list, they've made each burger option into your very own superhero/villain.


As we were being big kids for the day, we couldn't say no to their cookie monster milkshake!


After lots of debating we finally decided who we were going to take on – Forrest Gump and Dead Elvis – with side of their trailer park fries (these were the star of the show! They're fries with BBQ pulled pork, cheese sauce, BBQ sauce & tumbleweed onions!)



This place is worth a visit if you want to be transported back to being a 10 year old. They even offer jelly and ice cream, as well as your very own campfire to roast marshmallows.

Have you been or want to, let me know your thoughts below?

Or click reviews to check out more of my foodie adventures – Bristol, Bath and beyond!

1 comment

  1. My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading such pleasant articles or reviews. paypal.com login

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top