<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

L'Osteria – Best italian in Bristol?

I've been raving about this Italian restaurant ever since I got back from my first visit last week. In my opinion, it's one of the most authentic and delicious Italian restaurants in Bristol. Here's why.



The restaurant opens its doors wide on summer days and with it's beautiful decor, and friendly Italian staff it's difficult not to feel transported to the mediterranean.

We could decide what to get, so ended up ordering a few things; fresh bruschetta, sausage, leak and tarragon pasta as well as mushroom and salami pizza. 



Everything was fantastic. We couldn't resist trying out their puds too, so shared the duo of desserts; tiramisu and panna cotta. Both delicious, but I definitely had more than half of the coffee delight. 


Have you been? I'd love to hear what you think, or if you've been to a great Italian. Share your thoughts in the comments, or tweet me.

No comments

Back to Top