<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Greek Yoghurt Brownies*

Yep, you read it right, these brownies substitute butter for 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt and they are delicious! 



All you need is... 
60g plain flour
65g light brown sugar
115g caster sugar
60g  unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4tsp  salt
1tsp baking powder
115g plain greek yoghurt (I used Fage Total 0% Fat)
1 egg
2tbsp of milk (I used semi-skimmed)
1tsp of vanilla extract
50g white chocolate chunks - optional but would you really take out chocolate?


What you'll need to do is..

Firstly, preheat your oven to 180C. Take your dry ingredients and mix them thoroughly.


Then get your yoghurt, egg, vanilla and milk and whisk them up until you get this thin creamy consistency.



Next mix your dry and wet ingredients together, adding the mixture into your baking pan. 

Hey presto all that's left now is to bake it for 25-30 minutes or until your knife comes out clean if you poke the centre. You really can't get much simpler, its one of the reasons I love brownies so much and the fact that they are full of chocolate of course. 




 Now if I was to put that in front of you, could you resist dipping your finger in? I can't...Don't tell me you can!?



How about now? Thought not :P No one can resist the power of a chocolately close up!

I couldn't stop myself adding a few more chunks of white chocolate on top either. It is a brownie though and brownie means 100% indulgent in my books!


Just look at it, the white chocolate really finishes it off.



 It comes out delicious and super gooey. So its always best to leave it to cool before dishing it up!


 Skinny brownies are the way forward in my opinion! What other recipes do you know that substitute butter for 0% fat Greek Yoghurt?

Disclaimer note: The Greek Yoghurt in this post was compensated by Fage, however all opinions stated were organic and personal to me. Before collaborating with Fage I always bought their branded Greek Yoghurt. All LuchiaCooks posts are posted based on my own approval, compensation never affects my decision or thoughts. 

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I am such a sucker for a brownie. These look just as decadent without the butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Gorgeous photos on this post (love your little jars and that adorable cutting board!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never ever turn down a brownie! You have to try them you honestly would never even know that it doesn't include butter :) Thank you I do try and make the photographs as aesthetically pleasing as possible, but it's becoming hard when I've used up all my plates. I feel they are all becoming very similar.

      Delete
    2. I get the same way sometimes - like a famous person not wanting to be seen in public in the same outfit twice! I keep a few basic plates that I love and mix things up with different napkins and/or silverware (which tend to be slightly cheaper and easier to store than a bunch of new dishes!)

      Delete
    3. Exactly! However, I wouldn't ever call myself a famous person :P I thought buying matching cutlery, plates and cups would be a nice thing in my flat but now I've started blogging wish I hadn't bothered :P Think paper napkins might be the way forward for me, I absolutely love all the trays, plates and wooden tables you find in most creative food photography.

      Delete
  3. If you go to Las Vegas, or are baked comfort food about going, there are many fine places to eat. This article is about THE best Vegas has to offer, as written by someone who has eaten at all the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top