<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Kaspas Desserts – Bristol review

Now I've shown you the best place in Bristol for burgers – next stop desserts! If you're a fan of gelato, waffles, cookie dough, cakes, shakes and sundaes – you'll want to see this. 
Kaspas Desserts' on Park Street has a very eccentric decor with hot pink and black sparkles EVERYWHERE. And their desserts aren't any less bold.
Here's their chocolate brownie waffle with milk chocolate sauce, cookie dough ice cream and cream. Too much you say? I warned you this place is 100% over the top – in the best kind of way!
I went for their fudge cookie dough with cookie dough ice cream – delicious, an absolute must try!
Sometimes photos can say more than 1000 words so here's a few shots of what the guys got...
I promise I visited Kaspas' with a group of people! What will you choose? 
Or, if you're after something homemade, check out my sweet recipes now. 

3 comments

  1. The food is cheap and nasty. The staff rude. The tables sticky. Avoid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really sad to see this. I had a lovely time, appreciate your comment but I don't think the food is nasty – the ice cream was absolutely delicious, as were the treats we had. Sorry to hear you didn't have a pleasant time.

      Delete
  2. How about Breakfast Muffins, fried or poached eggs, Chopped Ham, Shredded cheese, Diced potatoes, for example. Try cooking in a black skillet or even a 12 hole muffin pan. comfort food recipes

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top