<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

15 Minute Creamy Broccoli Pasta


This recipe got me through university. Its cheap, tasty and includes broccoli so your even getting one of your 5 a day. 


All you will need... (quantity per person)
- 1/2 tablespoons of Cream cheese (I used low-calorie Philadelphia). 
- Broccoli (or any fillings you want I've always thought prawns would go nicely in this)
- 2 Vegetable Oxo cubes
- Pasta


Method...

1). Cook pasta and broccoli separably (For speed I boiled my veg and microwaved the pasta - but it's your preference) 


2). Drain water, put pasta in pan and add cream cheese and crumbled Oxo cubes 

4). Serve once warmed through and mixed thoroughly.




This recipe is by no means a show stopper (if it can even be called a recipe). But it's tasty, wholesome and great for a hassle-free night. Cheap and cheerful - perfect!

Anyone else got any money saving favourite dishes?
Share them in the comments below!



--------------------------
Don't forget to follow me

2 comments

  1. Interesting putting Oxo cubes on the pasta.. I will try that.
    Veg oxo cubes also go great on roasted veg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey,

      You must must try it!
      My family always do it, never known not to add it to pasta.

      I hope you love it too :)
      Let me know how you get on,

      Luchia

      Delete

Back to Top