<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Lido restaurant – Bristol

Lido is Bristol's secret spot of paradise. It's got an outdoor pool, hot tub, Pukka Tea spa room and picture perfect restaurant looking over this. I couldn't wait to share this place with you. 


The Lido is one of the UK's oldest outdoor pools, dating back to 1849. With a gorgeous renovation in 2008, it's become a much-loved haven for both it's spa facilities and award-winning restaurant.

I took my Mum for her birthday and I can't recommend it enough (although it is quite pricey!). So if you can't afford a day of pampering, it's worth booking yourself into their glasshouse restaurant. 

We both decided to choose their baharat infused shredded beef brisket, sat on a bed of hummus and served with a deliciously fresh flatbread. 


Definitely not my usual choice of burgers and cake but one that took me on a journey through flavour and texture. If it's on the menu, be brave and give it a go!

How could you resist visiting a place like this? Even if it is for just one sunny afternoon?



For more of my foodieventures, check out my eating out page. 

Or if you'd prefer to stay in, check out my summer dishes. I've also got a couple cheeky drink recipes (both alcoholic and non!).


No comments

Back to Top