<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Chocolate topped banana cake

This banana cake can be put together in minutes and only needs a few common household ingredients. It's great if you need to whip up something sweet, fast! 

You will need:
2/3 overripe bananas
170g golden caster sugar
170g self raising flour
170g butter, softened
3 eggs
1tsp vanilla extract

Method:
1). Pre-heat oven to 160C 

2). Add all ingredients into a food processor and mix until smooth

3). Pour mixture into greased/lined cake tin

4). Bake for 1 hour, or until cooked in the centre and golden

5). Leave to cool. Whilst the cake is cooling, melt white chocolate over boiling water. Once melted, pour the chocolate over the cooled cake

6). Place the cake into the fridge to let the chocolate set. This should roughly take an hour

7). Serve and enjoy :)



For more delicious banana recipes, make yourself a nice cuppa and head over to the sweet recipes section. 

2 comments

  1. I love banana cake! I've never thought to top it with white chocolate before, so I must try this, especially since it can all go in the food processor. That's my kind of baking at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Laura! I love how simple this recipe is and I feel the white chocolate gives a subtle creaminess. Make sure to let me know what you think if you do give it a go :)

      Delete

Back to Top