<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Homemade Cadbury Cream Egg ice cream

For those times when I'm too impatient to wait for McDonalds to bring out their spring McFlurry, I've my own recipe for no-churn Cadbury Cream Egg ice cream.

You will need:
300ml double cream
175g condensed milk
2tbsp salted caramel liqueur
As many Cream Eggs as you can get your hands on (ideally 3 or 4)



Method:
1). Whisk together the double cream, condensed milk and liqueur until mixture holds stiff peaks

2). Crush your cream eggs into various sizes and fold into your mixture

3). Freeze for at least 8 hours, then serve.

This recipe couldn't be simpler and I find it's always a crowd pleaser! For more no-churn ice cream recipes, visit my sweet page or click on the link.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments

Back to Top