<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Cinnamon sugar and Nutella filled bites


The other day I combined two of my favourite things; Nutella and cinnamon sugar. Sat in my kitchen, craving something sweet I didn't have enough butter to bake anything, but remembered I had a couple sheets of puff pastry left – score! And that was when my cinnamon sugar and Nutella filled bites were born.

You will need:
320g puff pastry sheets
150g Nutella – this is how much I used but it's on preference
3 heaped tbsp caster sugar
1 heaped tbsp ground cinnamon 

Method:
1). Preheat the oven to 180C.

2). Unroll the pastry and spread a thick layer of Nutella (or hazelnut spread) over the sheet.

3). Slice the pastry into long strips at roughly 2-3cm thick and roll into wheels.

4). Place the pastry onto a lined baking tray and bake for 10-15minutes (until golden brown). 

5). Whilst the bites are baking, add the sugar and cinnamon into a food bag and shake, shake, shake! 

6). Remove the bites from the oven once they've turned golden and are lovely and flakey. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the bites whilst they're cooling and add the remaining sugar into a dipping pot. 

If you want to make more cinnamon sugar, the ratio is 3:1 (sugar:cinnamon). I personally don't think you can ever have enough – plus they're perfect as a gift!



These bites didn't last long, they're super tasty and so simple to make!

If you're after any other kind of bites, see here, here and here.
I hope you like them :)

--------------------------
Swing by for a natter!

No comments

Back to Top